Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dad Lab

I found this today and thought it was pretty funny. These guys don't address how to turn on the pump while holding the "funnel things" to yourself. That is tricky!

And for the record, I pump 5x a day, not 3. I should get some flowers or something, right?

4 comments:

amy7252 said...

I don't know what that chump is complaining about. All they did was turn up the speed on him. Why didn't they crank up the suction??

KMH said...

OMG that's hysterical. And I think that's my exact pump :-D I agree with Amy - the guy would have been in real pain if they cranked up the suction.

You totally deserve flowers for pumping 5x a day, too. And if you don't have one, you need one of these - solves the holding on & turning on issue:
http://www.easyexpressionproducts.com/picture1.html

Erin said...

Kathleen, that is one of the most hilarious photos ever! Don't let pumping slow you down at work, ladies! So funny!

Anonymous said...

That is truly disturbing. The suction looked pretty strong to me! Good grief girl- you deserve way more than flowers for doing that five times a day!
-Susan