Ava had a great first Easter! She had lots of quality time with her cousins. Here is Ella (3) holding Ava. She kept telling me, "Your baby is really cute!". Ella would say "Ava just smiled at me like this" and she'd hold her fists up to her cheeks. Eventually I figured out that Ella was trying to imitate Ava's cheeks. Pretty funny.
Mia (6) is a wonderful artist and she made Ava a card. Here is Ava opening it.
Thanks Mia!
Ava worked on tummy time this weekend with Cole (8). He was determined to get her to roll over. She came very close thanks to his tutelage.
Here is Miss Ava on her first Easter morning! I think she is a little skeptical of this "bunny theory" we are explaining to her.
"Well I'll be...I guess an egg-laying bunny did come through here!"
Ava's first Easter basket!
Here is Ava in her Easter beret.
Finally, the "bunny cake". Yum, yum! A Barbaro family tradition. We ate WAY too much this past weekend. Bunny cake, arancini, italian creme cake, sweet potato cassarole, ham, pizza, pasta with lobster sauce, Ava's Easter candy, and on and on! It was a really nice weekend though, it was wonderful to spend time with the family. The kids were running around screaming, and conversations were had over and between them. It was crazy, but a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I love the easter beret picture!
-Ryan
Post a Comment