Monday, July 7, 2008

43 weeks old today!

The only problem with this mindful meditation class is that the better I do at the mindfulness, the worse I am at managing my life. Sure I'm happy, calm, and "in the moment" but I realize at the end of the day that I've forgotten to check my "to-do list" the requisite 106 times and therefore have forgotten to take the zebra photo (among other things)! Whoops! Better late than never, right? Here's a sleeping Ava with her zebra (note that she's cheating on Zebra with her new friend "Horsey").
Below is a photo from Ava's first Fourth of July. The excitement was lost on her.
Finally, I can't resist uploading this photo. My aunt visited this weekend and brought a box of my cousin's clothes. Included was this gem. You may see this again in about 3 1/2 months so act surprised.

No comments: