We've just returned home after attending a wedding over the weekend. Mike was a groomsman. Here he is walking little Ava around after the ceremony.
After a long ride home Ava was REALLY pumped to finally get back in her own house. I snapped this photo just seconds after we walked in the door and set Ava down. We were cracking up because when we set her on the floor she started squealing and clapping. I guess s
he'd been missing her house and her toys.
he'd been missing her house and her toys.
3 comments:
We finally got home after 11 last night. Sat in construction traffic for two hours!!! Kaitlin was so happy to see her own bed, we tucked her in and she didn't make a peep until I woke her up this morning.
Elle is always super-pumped to be back in her own bed when we get back from a trip. It's funny because when you put her down, you know she's tired, but she smiles and kicks like crazy. I guess Port-a-Cribs just aren't as comfy as a real bed.
FYI, our photos are up - thought you might like these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandjhougland/2940984857/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandjhougland/2941837904/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandjhougland/2941837536/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandjhougland/2940984183/
Did you get any good ones of us?
Post a Comment