Ha ha! I get that same ending when Elle gets frustrated, too -- climb into mommy's lap and pout. I was just waiting for Ava to throw the puzzle board for good measure. :)
Her hair is really getting long! Are you guys going to try to grow it out? I think I'm about to give up and get Elle's hair cut.
I'm terrified to have it cut. She usually keeps clips and ponytails in pretty well. This video was taken right after bath so she doesn't have anything in her hair.
Elle's hair is adorable right now! I just lover her curls.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I get that same ending when Elle gets frustrated, too -- climb into mommy's lap and pout. I was just waiting for Ava to throw the puzzle board for good measure. :)
Her hair is really getting long! Are you guys going to try to grow it out? I think I'm about to give up and get Elle's hair cut.
I'm terrified to have it cut. She usually keeps clips and ponytails in pretty well. This video was taken right after bath so she doesn't have anything in her hair.
Elle's hair is adorable right now! I just lover her curls.
Post a Comment