Ha! I love that she's using the wrong side of the brush. Did she say a full sentence when she talked? Or was it nonsense until the word "brush"?
You got me! She is saying sentences but that wasn't one I could make out. She says "Ava brush hair" but it sounds more like "Ava. Brush. Hair." so I'm not sure that counts. She also says "Oh, daddy please!" when she wants something. I'm in trouble!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ha! I love that she's using the wrong side of the brush. Did she say a full sentence when she talked? Or was it nonsense until the word "brush"?
You got me! She is saying sentences but that wasn't one I could make out. She says "Ava brush hair" but it sounds more like "Ava. Brush. Hair." so I'm not sure that counts. She also says "Oh, daddy please!" when she wants something. I'm in trouble!
Post a Comment