Big day today! Ava woke up dry this morning for the first time. I asked her if she'd like to sit on the potty chair. She didn't object so I sat her on the potty and we hung out for a few minutes and I distracted her by brushing her hair and chatting. Then suddenly I heard a tell-tale tinkle!
After sitting for a couple more minutes for photos she got up and I told her to look in the potty to see what she’d accomplished. She got up, turned around, looked in the potty, and exclaimed "JUICE!"
4 comments:
I can't believe how big she looks! Congrats Ava!
Yay thats so exciting! Go Ava!!
How nice! Elle is still showing absolutely no interest in potty training, so we're assuming that she'll be in diapers for a while to come.
Way to go big girl! Yay juice!
Post a Comment