Monday, September 7, 2009

Sesame Place

As I mentioned we splurged and took Ava to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania. It was quite fun. As a fan myself, I was just as excited to see all my favorite characters. Check out this cool topiary at the entrance.Included in admission is the option to see several shows. We only had time for one so we chose "Elmo's World Live" which is a live version of the segment on the show. It has the same format and even includes Mr. Noodle and Dorothy. It's hard to tell if the girls enjoyed it. I think they were in shock.Surprisingly enough, there were plenty of ride appropriate for even the smallest kids! Clearly I'm having a blast on this one....I think Ava enjoyed it too!

Mommy guilts Daddy into trying to win a toy for Ava:
Success! Ava with her loot. At least her $9 lunch included a souvenir cup!
Here is Ava in Big Bird's Nest. This was a great play area for the little kids. This is where we first noticed that Ava was changing. She played there by herself and with her cousins. No mommy needed!We were thrilled to see that Sesame Place included a carousel! Here we waited in line to ride it again!We ended the day with a great parade including all the characters. Here Ava is exhausted after her day of fun!

No comments: