I know I've been a little lax about blogging recently. Ava has finally had quite enough of my taking photos. She says "no take-a my picture, Mommy!" and runs away. It really ticks her off and often ruins whatever nice moment that I'd like to share with you all. This past weekend we travelled to Brunswick for the Pecan Festival and on the way home we happened upon a roadside pumpkin stand. I had my camera and I tried really, really hard to get a good shot of Ava.
At first she protested.
And then she ran.
Once I restricted her mobility by placing her on the flatbed of a pumpkin truck she was left with only a goofy face to fight me with.
I'm pretty sure she was actually yelling at me here but it looks like a smile, doesn't it?
Aha! Gotcha, Pumpkin!
At first she protested.
2 comments:
I love that the Sicilian attitude comes out: "No take-a my picture!" Daddy Barbs must be so proud!
I was thinking the same thing about the accent! Too funny! Also- I love the commentary on Ava's feelings towards pictures... we've all been there with our own mom's chasing us down for yet another photo... I guess now we finally get why... because the moment passes so quickly and then it's gone. Love all the pumpkin pics- looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment