Monday, May 24, 2010

Scenes from May

Mike had a meeting in the Quad Cities this past week so we stayed on for a weekend visit. Here we are at the John Deere Commons. These photos never fail to crack me up. Ava sitting in a tractor tire.

My little long jumper! Ava loves to jump from one thing to another (giving me countless gray hairs). Here she is mid-air.

Look at those eyelashes!

Back in Missouri, looking cute.

We learned recently that Ava's crib was recalled so we made an emergency transition to the floor and a crib mattress. Ava's handling it better than I am. It was terribly sad to pack up her crib for good.


Lunch attire. No, we had no plans to go swimming.Here's baby #2 around 30 weeks. The pregnancy is going along just fine. I did flunk my non-fasting gestational diabetes test and had to take the 3-hour fasting test. Happily, I passed. I wouldn't want to give up sweets the one time I can enjoy them without too much guilt! This pregnancy has me craving all kinds of sweet things!

No comments: