Monday, August 16, 2010

Anthony comes home

I'm a little overwhelmed by the back log of photos I have to post so I'm just going to post a random sampling with dates here.

7/27: We're soooooooo glad to be home. We're arguing over who gets the first shower through gritted teeth here. The answer is me. We'd been wearing the same clothes for three days while staying with Anthony at the Children's Hospital. Once inside, Anthony surveys his new digs.On 7/29 Anthony had his first well baby appointment. He weighed 8 lbs, 3.5 ounces. 7/30:7/31:8/7:On 8/12 I swear Anthony smiled at Ava:

8/15. Ava is very calm here in the face of Anthony's obvious rage.8/16: Anthony is wiped out from a morning out around town. We met Mike at work to walk to Anthony's post-surgery follow up appointment. He weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds!

3 comments:

Susan said...

He is so adorable! I love the one with him folded over on your tummy asleep in his striped pants! Also- the one with him screaming on Ava's lap is priceless- if only I could have been so calm in the face of Kieran's rage!

Julie said...

Such cute pictures! He makes great faces, what a handsome boy.

Emily said...

I love his little fishy-faces :-)