Sunday, December 9, 2007

Assorted Cuteness

Ava's new friend, the "ugly doll". She really seems to like this little guy.

Here we are practicing "modified tummy time". She seems to like flying on my shins more than being planted face-first on the floor. We like to mix it up. I enjoy this kind of tummy time because I get to look at her sweet face.
Here is Ava sucking her thumb this morning! I just can't get over how cute that is!

1 comment:

amy7252 said...

Elle generally gets pretty ticked off about tummy time directly on the floor. At Gymboree, we tried a modified version where we propped her chest up with a rolled up towel, and put her arms in front of her to reach out for toys. She lasts a lot longer this way, but still exercises/strengthens her back and neck muscles. Just another variant for you to try!