Monday, February 25, 2008

24 weeks old today!

Some of you may be wondering how long I'll keep this weekly birthday photo thing up. You may be thinking, "this is getting a little ridiculous" (or riDONKulous if your name Jessica Hardy). Am I going to say "Ava is 936 weeks old today!" when she graduates from high school? Maybe I will. I'll take her photo with her cap and gown and zebra. So there! All joking aside, I guess this is getting a little ridonkulous so don't be surprised if I abruptly stop. For now, I like the nudge to blog at least once a week so bear with me. Sorry if it seems silly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check this blog every time I am at a computer (which is a LOT) so I will never object to a new picture of Ava, ridonkulous or not :-)

amy7252 said...

I'm impressed that you've kept it up so long! I got tired of doing it, even though I like seeing the pics!

Anonymous said...

You just keep 'em coming! We all love them and appreciate the work and love you put into this blog spot!

Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily!

KMH said...

I love the weekly birthday shots - I wish I had done that! I say, keep 'em up as long as Ava cooperates :)