Ava decided to have a picnic breakfast recently on the floor with her big bird.
The next four demonstrate Ava's creative flair for fashion.
Ava's new pre-school tuckers her out. One day she walked right in from the garage and plopped down on the kitchen floor. Finally, here I am. I'm about 26 weeks pregnant here posing with some loot from my surprise baby shower my buddies threw me the other night. I thought we were just going to dinner! Imagine my surprise when I saw these balloons and flowers on the table! Thanks guys!
Our pleasure mama! We are all so excited for you new little one to arrive! Glad you were surprised! It was a lot fun to spend some time together- as it always is. Looking forward to our next ladies night ;) You look GREAT by the way! Such a beautiful pregnant mama you make!
2 comments:
Our pleasure mama! We are all so excited for you new little one to arrive! Glad you were surprised! It was a lot fun to spend some time together- as it always is. Looking forward to our next ladies night ;)
You look GREAT by the way! Such a beautiful pregnant mama you make!
Cute pictures. Love the big bird picnic :). Can't believe you are at 26 weeks already. I agree with Susan - you make a cute pregnant lady!
Post a Comment