Here's my 36 week photo. I love how Ava's head is partially obstructed by my big belly! Notice more loot behind me...my friends at work surprised me with a baby shower! I didn't have my camera that day so I'll need to upload some photos from Mike's phone later. They tricked me into thinking that I was heading to a meeting. I can't believe all the the work they did. I got a diaper cake, diaper wreath and a diaper bassinet! I also had a onsie-shaped cake, lots of great snacks and great gifts! It was awesome! Here's a great photo of Ava doing her thing. I love her fashion sense. Love it!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures. I love Ava's wig! Funny how that nesting kicks in isn't it? You are looking happy and great. Has the little one turned him/herself around yet?
Post a Comment