My doctor rescheduled my induction for September 10th at 6:00am. I am relieved to have another week to allow the baby to come on its own but admit to just a hair of disappointment. I was not at all thrilled about being induced but I was getting excited that the baby would be here one way or another on Tuesday! We'll keep you updated, you never know!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited that you're going to blog about your baby ... and shocked that it's due any day now! Why are they inducing you?
Forgive me for shamelessly stealing your blog idea, I read yours all the time!
They want to induce because I have had low amniotic fluid in the last part of my pregnancy. I started drinking a gallon of water a day which acutually brought my fluid up to just within normal range. They think low fluid is a sign my placenta is shutting down. Until today they said they'd be inducing on my due date, period. I was quite surprised today when they said they'd give me another week. I think it is just because I'm not showing any signs of labor and they feel confident the baby will be ok inside for a while. I just can't stop drinking my water!
No worries on "stealing" my blog idea ... we're thrilled to have another blog to follow!
Man, a gallon a day. I have to pee just thinking about that!
Thanks for the update. I'm not good about getting on your blog everyday. All this weekend we were wondering if you were having your baby. I'll let mom and dad know that it may be a few days. I hope you have it on your own soon. Are you working? Good luck!
A gallon or water a day! WOW, now that is a lot of water.
Yep, I'm still working. I'm going to stick it out until the bitter end so I get as much time as possible home with the baby. I've been blessed with an easy and comfortable pregnancy so this is possible for me.
Today's the day!! I'm sure you're in the hospital by now, but good luck anyway ... we can't wait to see Baby Barbaro on the blog!
Post a Comment