Sorry for not posting last week! We've had a busy week! I had to start working part-time from home last week. Our center does work mapping for disaster response so we were slammed dealing with wildfire stuff. I worked about six hours a day instead of the planned four. Luckily, Ava was very cooperative and napped plenty.
Mike was sick last week and then this weekend Ava and I both came down with his cold. She's doing better than me! I haven't been sick in years so I have a lot of complaining to catch up on. We've spent a lot of time standing in the bathroom with the shower running so the steam will open up our nasal passages. Thankfully, she's still been able to eat pretty well. She sounds pretty bad, poor thing. It actually is good that I am sick too because I can anticipate some of her needs. If I don't want to sleep flat on my back, she probably doesn't either. She slept great last night in her bouncy seat. Where can I get one of those?
Monday, October 29, 2007
7 weeks old today!
Labels: weekly birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, a cold already? Not fair! Poor Ava. Hope you guys feel better soon...stay away from kryptonite!
Post a Comment