There, there zebra.
Ava's had quite a day. She went to day care with the cough she's had for about a week. Her sitter called me at work and said it seemed to be getting worse. I called the doctor and they were able to get her in this afternoon. While she was being examined the tornado sirens went off! It was 70 degrees here today...in January. Weird. Anyway, the tornado threat passed and I was told that Ava has an ear infection! Poor little kid. She never complained, never seemed to have a fever, never fussed. We started her on antibiotics tonight. I really hope this isn't a trend. I hate for her to be on antibiotics. Our parent educator for the Parents as Teachers program is coming tonight. I'll update late if there is anything interesting to report. Ava's napping to prepare for her special guest!

3 comments:
Oh no, an ear infection? Poor thing! I hope she feels good enough to come out and play on Saturday. Elle will be so disappointed if she can't meet her!
I know, can you believe it? I'm trying not to feel guilty. She's such a sweet baby, never a complaint! She'll be ready to meet Elle on Saturday, for sure! She's never really let this cold get her down and it certainly won't stand in the way of her social schedule!
Poor Ava!! I remember having ear infections all the time, hopefully she doesn't have the same problem
Post a Comment