Well Little Bear had her four-month check up today. She now weighs 14 lbs, 5 ozs. and is 24 inches long. She's in the 75th percentile for height and weight and the 90th for head circumference. I'm not really sure what all that means but I thought I'd share for those interested.She was such a great sport, as usual. Her appointment was at 2:30. I left work at 2:05, picked her up from day care and got to the clinic at about 2:20. The last time I remember looking at the clock in the waiting room it was 3:30 and we got home at 5:00! Argh! Oh well, I'd rather be playing with her in a waiting room than away from her and sitting at work. She was a trooper through it all. They checked her ears and said her infection had cleared up. They gave her Tylenol and then the shot. She screamed but recovered quickly. When we got home we had to give her another dose of antibiotics. I hate that she had all that stuff (Tylenol, immunizations and antibiotics) in her system in such a short period of time. Yuck. She went to bed very early tonight with a bit of a cranky demeanor. Can't really blame her.
I couldn't help but reminisce about this photo:
Can you believe how much she's grown?
2 comments:
So much for chicken legs, huh?
Wow! You can't even see that blue bear anymore under your little bear!
-Susan
Post a Comment