Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our first family photos

I've been dying to post these photos but I had to wait until after Christmas. As a gift to our parents, and ourselves, we had our friend Taisia Gordon of Taisia Gordon Photography come and take some photos of Ava. She came the day after Thanksgiving but we had to keep it a secret until we unveiled the photos at Christmas. Taisia also took our engagement photos. She does such an amazing job! Check out her website here.

Click the image below to see the entire photo session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! She does do beautiful work! Some amazing shots... can we order them?
Love you guys,
Susan

amy7252 said...

Those pictures are fabulous! Ava looks so cute and sweet.

Erin said...

Sure Susan! We're putting together an order. Our folks are having a hard time picking our their choices. Come to think of it, we're having trouble too!

Anonymous said...

Erin and Mike - thanks again for having me out. I had such fun with you guys and loved meeting Ava.
~Taisia