Today was a gorgeous day in Missouri! High of 79! Shocking for August. I just read that these colder than average temperatures may extend into the winter months (brrr!) but for now, it's fantastic! Ava and I headed outside for her photos today. One major problem with Ava's new found mobility is that she won't hold still for her zebra photos! So here's a couple photos of Ava with zebra sort of in the vicinity.



Finally, proof that mom is hilarious!
Ava's taken another leap forward toward walking. Now when you hold her hands and she's standing she starts walking forward. We don't need to pull her toward us any longer. In fact, she walked all around the outside of our house the other day. I tried to pick her up but she screamed and arched her back and so we resumed walking around her way. I'm getting a hunchback but she's gaining strength!She's also been doing this goofy trick. She thinks it is hilarious to suddenly fall backwards into our arms or a pillow. The problem? She doesn't always check to make sure there is something behind her and the spirit moves her to fall backwards at unexpected times. Were seriously failing the "trust" game but as long as there happens to be a pillow/parent she's thrilled with the game.
2 comments:
Hey there guys!
I LOVE the picture of Ava with her head thrown backwards- too funny! Looks like she was having a great time (:
Susan
Hey - Kaitlin liked Ava's trust falling so much, she came up with an even crazier idea... Enjoy!
http://tinyurl.com/63xvnf
Post a Comment