Ava continued to feel crummy on Sunday. She spent most the day laying on my chest, lifting her head to look around every half hour or so, and then slumping back down again. It was pretty pathetic. She had a fever of 100.2 under the arm and that continued throughout the night. Each time the Tylenol wore off she woke up miserable. I couldn't stay home with her today. I had two meetings I couldn't cancel so Mike was on baby-snuggling duty. She clung to him all day in the same way. He took her to the pediatrician this afternoon and learned that she has a sinus infection AND an ear infection! She seems to be doing better tonight but we may simply be in a Tylenol window. What on Earth did mommies do before Tylenol? Fevers would be awfully scary without it.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment