Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catching up...

Here's a mishmash of some cute photos from the last few weeks:

Ava's been very interested in shoes. Hard-soled shoes, specifically. She just started wearing them and wants to wear them all the time. She cries when I take them off to put on her jammies. Often later in the evening she'll bring me a shoe to put on over her pajama feet. She gets this trait from me. When I was little and I'd get a new pair of shoes, I'd ofter put them on with my jammies.

Ava's doing fantastically well with a spoon ("poon") and fork ("not fit to print").


And finally, lest you think Ava's always an angel, here she is trying to tell me she wants the blue cup, not the orange one.


1 comment:

amy7252 said...

Yep, just add thumb-sucking to that last video and you have Elle when she doesn't get her way!