Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dazed and Confused



This photo is from 7/12/07 when we were leaving the hospital. She just looked so cute here that I absolutely lost it and started crying. She did a little queen wave with her mittened hands.

Sorry for the lack of posts, we are just getting used to functioning on 1-hour sleep increments. Ava is awesome. So awesome I can't even put it into words. Rather than get mushy about her I'll just say she's made things very exciting around here. We've done more laundry in the past few days than we've done in weeks. Let's just say all systems are a go and boy do they go.

Check out the album to the right for lots of pics of Ava Flav as Grandma calls her.

A.K.A "Chicken Legs", "Little Package", and "Hurricane Ava" (see below for what inspired this name)

3 comments:

amy7252 said...

Awwww! That IS a cute picture! She's so teeny ... Elle looks like a horse compared to her! But you're right, she will grow quickly.

Hurricane Ava and Ava Flav are my two favorite nicknames. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, she is such a cutie...
I can't wait to hold her again!
Hope you guys doing well and enjoying new schedules, ha!

Hiromi

Anonymous said...

I am glad she is keeping you guys on your toes (in a good way)!!! I love the pink hat- definitely goes with the "AVA FLAV" nickname! Take care and enjoy! She's a "coodie pie"!
Love,
Heidi