Too cute! That's going to be great -- Elle sucks her thumb (or fingers) to help soothe herself to sleep, so you'll probably have a good little sleeper on your hands. Yay!
Erin & Mike - Congratulations!!! Ava is beautiful! I love her name, love it. And it sounds like you guys are all doing so great. I'm cracking up at that hurricane hair-whirl. I'm so happy for you guys. Love, Taisia (and Terry, Kira, & Maya)
2 comments:
Too cute! That's going to be great -- Elle sucks her thumb (or fingers) to help soothe herself to sleep, so you'll probably have a good little sleeper on your hands. Yay!
Erin & Mike - Congratulations!!! Ava is beautiful! I love her name, love it. And it sounds like you guys are all doing so great. I'm cracking up at that hurricane hair-whirl. I'm so happy for you guys.
Love,
Taisia (and Terry, Kira, & Maya)
Post a Comment