
Well Ava's been sleeping in her crib for a whole week! It's going pretty well. The first few nights she woke up several times during the night crying. The last few nights she's alternated between sleeping through and waking once or twice. I slept terribly once she left our room. I kept waking up and walking down the hall to her room to check on her. Now I'm beginning to trust the monitor (or maybe I'm just too tired to worry).
In other Ava news, she's been raising her arms a little in response to "How big is Ava?". It's very cute but shocking to see the first time. It jarred me a little that she's actually able to comprehend what we're telling her. This stage won't last long; she'll be consciously ignoring me soon enough.
Monday, May 19, 2008
36 weeks old today!
Labels: weekly birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay on Ava sleeping in her own room! It's a tough transition, but totally worth it. I can't tell you how many nights I have laid awake watching the monitor to see if it lights up (not that I couldn't hear her in the next room anyway). And good luck with the teeth ... that's always "fun".
Post a Comment