I hope everyone is enjoying their extended weekend. Ava and I went for a walk early this morning; the neighborhood felt still and peaceful as everyone was inside indulging in a few extra moments of sleep. As we walked we watched neighbors quietly emerging from their houses with steaming cups of coffee to stroll around their yards. Ava punctuated the peacefullness by screaming to get out of her stroller...NOW! Even as I pushed the stroller with my torso and held her on my hip it was a nice walk on a lovely morning. Even when the neighbor yelled from her yard "aren't you supposed to push her IN the stoller?" it was a lovely, humid morning walk after overnight storms.
The agenda today is full of such items as:
1.) making sun tea Too cloudy
2.) cleaning out garage Eh. Why bother?
3.) attending parade Baby and daddy are sleeping through it as we speak.
New agenda:
1.) Jon and Kate + 8 marathon
2.) Pot of coffee
Can't every weekend be the three-day variety?
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment