Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9 months old today!


Hard to believe it but Ava is 9 months old today.
For this birthday Ava didn't get a fraction cake. She had to settle for a little bit of the frosting off Daddy's birthday cake.

She's getting the hang of this frosting thing. Maybe she has a future in cake decorating...or perhaps cake undecorating?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your decorating abilities are much better than mine! Happy birthday Ava!

amy7252 said...

Based on those arms, Ava, I'd say you're doing a pretty good job on the whole frosting thing! ;) You and Elle look like a couple of Michelin babies! So cute.

Erin said...

That's funny, Amy. It came up last night that Ava should be the Michelin man for Halloween. I think that'd be hilarious but I'm afraid she'll grow out of her rolls by October. I've heard this squishiness peaks at 9 months. How sad!

Anonymous said...

Too cute and sooo big sooo soon! Happy birthday to sweet-baby Ava!