Um, thanks a LOT Mike. Yikes, how horrifying! I've had a great birthday so far. The morning started off cold and foggy so Ava and I snuggled up for a nap. Then, the clouds parted and it turned into a gorgeous day so I took a walk with my baby girl. Can't ask for much more than that for a birthday. Except maybe to have not have embarrassing photos posted but I appreciate the sentiment babe! :)
3 comments:
Happy 29th, girl!! I love the pictures!! Hope you are having a great day!
Love ya,
Jenny and Neil
Um, thanks a LOT Mike. Yikes, how horrifying! I've had a great birthday so far. The morning started off cold and foggy so Ava and I snuggled up for a nap. Then, the clouds parted and it turned into a gorgeous day so I took a walk with my baby girl. Can't ask for much more than that for a birthday. Except maybe to have not have embarrassing photos posted but I appreciate the sentiment babe! :)
The pictures are cute, but Mike, you must remember my father's favorite saying these days: "Payback's a bitch." :)
Happy 29th, Erin! The clock is ticking until you're another 30-something like the rest of us old folks. ;)
Post a Comment